- internet connection speed is slow
- Controlled by VPN provider
- Server location
- Bandwidth on a VPN server
- Strength of encryption on a VPN protocol
Some VPN providers (paid VPN and free VPN) provide high VPN server specifications and configurations. For example, the VPN provider provides a VPN server with a speed of 55mbps. It will not be useful and you will not be able to feel the speed of the VPN server if your internet connection speed is only 10mbps.
Many VPN providers sometimes limit the bandwidth usage used by each user and their speed and usage on a VPN server that has exceeded the limit
Be careful in choosing the location of the VPN server that suits your needs. This is very supportive and affects your internet speed when using a VPN server. because the farther away the location of the VPN server is, the further your data travels and the location of the VPN server to the site / platform you want to go to. Then we can be sure the speed will be slow.
Choose a VPN server that doesn't have many users. of course it will be very different if you use one VPN server with only 5 users compared to one VPN server used for 100-200 users (you need this information, join our group telegram - facebook - Instagram).Have you ever heard about bandwidth limitations in a country. Sometimes the speed when using a VPN server in a country will be different when we use it in different countries. This is usually influenced by the data network cable data capacity of a country when accessing the main data network and this also uses a different bandwidth capacity in each country.
VPN has several protocols that can be used, such as PPTP (Point to point tunneling protocol), Openvpn, L2tp, Softether. And each protocol has different data encryption power. Remember the higher the level of data encryption, the more bandwidth used on a VPN server. Among the several VPN protocols.
- Use the server closest to your location or according to your needs. For example, the site or platform you want to visit is located in country A, so we recommend that you use a VPN server that is located closest to Country A and your country.
- Select a server that is not widely used. Because that will affect internet speed and bandwidth usage
- Select the lowest data encryption power on the VPN protocol used. The higher the level of data encryption on the VPN protocol, the slower the speed and this depends on your need to choose the VPN protocol used
- Make sure your internet speed is stable. If necessary, you must increase your internet connection higher.
- It is recommended to use one VPN account for one device.
Tips and tricks for increasing the speed of using VPN
Providing VPN Servers from countries that are on the Continent of Asia, Europe and America. VPN Server using the PPTP protocol (Point to point tunneling protocol). Free VPN services while still prioritizing user privacy without seeing or utilizing user data for our personal or interests.... Read more